ntah apo2 laa

Published by grey under on 1:10 AM


H.O.L.L.A.N.D : Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.

I.T.A.L.Y : I Trust And Love You.

L.I.B.Y.A : Love Is Beautiful, You Also.

F.R.A.N.C.E : Friendships Remain And Never Can End.

C.H.I.N.A : Come Here, I Need Affection.

B.U.R.M.A : Between Us, Remember Me Always.

N.E.P.A.L : Never Ever Part As Lovers.

I.N.D.I.A : I Nearly Died In Adoration.

K.E.N.Y.A : Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.

C.A.N.A.D.A : Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction

K.O.R.E.A : Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity.

E.G.Y.P.T : Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!

M.A.N.I.L.A : May All Nights Inspire Love Always.

P.E.R.U : Phorget (Forget) Everyone, Remember Us.

T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D : Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull

M.A.L.A.Y.S.I.A : Maintain All Love And Yearning, Show It Affectionately

3 comments:

rockafella gurl said... @ 9:00 AM

ko ni brcinta ke grey? jiwangnya ati ko..

Alang Blalang said... @ 4:58 PM

G.R.E.Y plaK APA KEPANJANGAN NYA??

grey said... @ 2:43 PM

ntah aku pun tatau la lang.....
g - grey
r - red
e - error tut
y - yellow

blh mcm tu

Post a Comment